[Community-Discuss] Strategy Document

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:49:47 UTC 2016

Hi Mr. CEO

Thanks for sharing this summary of the Strategic Plan.

See comments and questions below.

Now on strategic objectives:

1. “Encourage awareness of IPv6”.

Will AFRINIC be "encouraging IPv6 awareness in 2016-2020" OR  “encourage
IPv6 deployment” ?

Do we really have a strategic plan on IPv6 deployment beyong awareness.?

2. On the “Improve WHOIS accuracy”.

Do we have a strategy on the above too?

We were told during AGMM in Gaborone that the future of AFRINIC is around
“Training” and “Research and Innovation”, however, going through the shared
4 pages strategic plan, I  can't  seem to read that anywhere.

Do you care to clarify further on the above points?

Regards

Arnaud