[Community-Discuss] Fwd: Re: AFRINIC Strategic Plan - Post 2016

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Thu Jul 7 05:15:08 UTC 2016

Its unusual that chair could consistently ignore responding to this.

Can someone maybe CEO help ensure that chair gets this request.

Hoping to read a reply soon.

Regards

On 7/5/16, 11:57 PM, "Boubakar Barry" <boubakarbarry at gmail.com> wrote:

I do think indeed that members should know what the Board thinks where AfriNIC should heading to, so that we can eventually contribute.

Boubakar