[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] New year wishes

Badru Ntege ntegeb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 08:42:08 UTC 2016

Thank you Doc

Looking forward to yet another year of collective positive contribution first for the Afrinic region and secondly for the global internet community.

Mine would be seek first to understand then be understood. I think that would help build the consensus needed to continue on the sustainability growth path Afrinic has experienced in its first 10 years.

Hoping all had a good festive season and wishing all a fruitful 2016

Regards

Badru Ntege
CEO
NFT Consult Ltd
Www.Nftconsult.com

“Vision without execution is hallucination.”
― Thomas A. Edison