[Community-Discuss] Improving participation of Francophone and Arab countries

Sara Alamin sara.alamin at sudren.edu.sd
Sat Jan 2 17:05:41 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Happy New year, And Wish you all the best
Thanks Mr.Hytham for your reply and the clarification.

But when I said (if AFRINIC started a program for translation) I meant if AFRINIC can use a public tool and make all the content/Policies/materials online then can ask the community to help in the translation (Arabic, French ....etc). even If not all the content translated but at least we start.

Last year me and some colleagues asked AFRINIC to translate some materials to Arabic and indeed we managed to do so . however I do not see them online or even AFRINIC used them as a start point to complete that.

also It is not about using common language to make make all the community interact with it . maybe I want to participate, I need to show you my opinion but I can not, because we are talking different languages and sorry Mr.Borg not because I have English as "Second" language I should in-force to transact with that language.

--Sara Alamin--