[Community-Discuss] [AFRINIC-Announce] Call for Nominations for AFRINIC Board

Ilunga, Serge, Vodacom DRC Serge.Ilunga at vodacom.cd
Thu Apr 14 06:13:36 UTC 2016

Hello Alan,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
My main concern is about the time given to apply:
2016 Election: 8 days (12 April to 20 April)
2015 Elections: More than 1 Month ( 18 March  to 15 April 15).

People used to plan according to past experience and I think that this drastic variation (from more than 30 days to 8) is not helping.
I will suggest to extend for even 10 days.

Kind Regards.

Ilunga, Serge, Vodacom DRC
Transmission Optimization Manager
+243814443160