[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Governance

Sunday Folayan sunday.folayan at afrinic.net
Tue Sep 22 12:26:07 UTC 2015

On 22/09/2015 07:17, Owen DeLong wrote:
>> On Sep 21, 2015, at 22:20 , Badru Ntege <badru.ntege at nftconsult.com> wrote:
>>
>> As I suggested please read the archives.  The whole governance issue comes from the last meeting and the emails on commitments are also online.
> No… The governance committee was requested a year before the last meeting and no action was taken on it after that request until the last meeting. That is one of the reasons it was such a hot topic at the last meeting.

Hi Badru,

While not holding brief for Owen in this matter, It is important to set
the records straight:

http://www.afrinic.net/images/Draft_Nom_AGMM2014.pdf

The third, fourth and fifth paragraph under 4.1. are clear.

 I still take responsibility for what I have promised to do, but please
do not try to rewrite documented history.

I continue to value all your constructive engagements.

Best Regards ...

Sunday.