[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Timeline for the AFRINIC Governance Committee

Ilunga, Serge, Vodacom DRC Serge.Ilunga at vodacom.cd
Fri Oct 2 16:47:53 UTC 2015

Hello community,

I think that this matter is critical for the survival of our community and need particular attention.
Therefore there is a need for the community to discuss further during face to face meeting since we have workable charter under discussion.
In fact as a driven community organization, there is a need to get consensus within the community which include those who will present during face and remotely (As we also do with PDP).

In summary is worthy for the organization to find a slot for this important debate.

Kind Regards.

[cid:imageec9060.JPG at fe9a87ee.46b2d36d]

Ilunga, Serge, Vodacom DRC

Transmission Optimization Manager

Mobile: +243814443160

MEILLEUR RESEAU INTERNET EN RDC

This e-mail is classified C2 - Vodacom Restricted - Information to be used inside Vodacom but it may be shared with authorised partners.

Ce courriel est classifié C2 – Vodacom Restreint. Ce sont des informations dont la divulgation non autorisée, en particulier en dehors de l'organisation, serait inappropriée et inopportune