[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] AFRINIC Update 23rd November 2015

Badru Ntege ntegeb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:54:32 UTC 2015

I will make my final comment on this

On 23 Nov 2015, at 7:56 pm, Randy Bush <randy at psg.com> wrote:

>> they are some organisational issues that one needs to run a
>> multimillion dollar entity I’m sure would not be in your domain.
>
> clearly you do not know my history.  i have run a budget of tens of
> millions of usd per year.  i did not do so via micro-management.

Not sure how demanding adherence to commitments and accountability can be termed as micro-management ?? Clearly I need to go for extra English lessons among other things.

>>> yep.  on your watch.  the buck stops.
>> If one were a dictator ...
>
> we call that 'pass the buck'
You see the above was followed by what one would think is the qualified explanation.  But if you just use the above portion of the statement one would agree with you. But I'm sure you know that board decisions are resolutions agreed on by all board members. The details are in the minutes which we cannot get to see.