[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] AFRINIC Update 23rd November 2015

Keshwarsingh Nadan Keshwarsingh.Nadan at millenium.mu
Mon Nov 23 18:30:49 UTC 2015

^ A man does not wander far from where his corn is roasting ^

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Nov 2015, at 21:57, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz<mailto:noah at neo.co.tz>> wrote:

Shall we keep the adrinaline down...

And to some seniors on this list.... some of your subjective opinions are so irrelevant... You ought to be examples considering the years ya'all have spent in this space.....

Some of us didn't even know what the internet was the time you guys were into this whole thing yet it's almost 2016 and this is the best we can do...

I personally really dont care if some folks are experts in handling millions of $$$$ or packets or businesses....

We need to move forward constructively and if we dont have anything useful to contribute .... how about we stay far away from our keyboards as am sure those concerned have received the message......

Noah

On 23 Nov 2015 19:56, "Randy Bush" <randy at psg.com<mailto:randy at psg.com>> wrote:
> they are some organisational issues that one needs to run a
> multimillion dollar entity I’m sure would not be in your domain.

clearly you do not know my history.  i have run a budget of tens of
millions of usd per year.  i did not do so via micro-management.

>> yep.  on your watch.  the buck stops.
> If one were a dictator ...

we call that 'pass the buck'

> Its about understanding each other and the humility to accept when we
> are wrong.

indeed!  that is why we have mirrors.

randy