[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] AFRINIC Update 23rd November 2015

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Nov 23 17:44:10 UTC 2015

Shall we keep the adrinaline down...

And to some seniors on this list.... some of your subjective opinions are
so irrelevant... You ought to be examples considering the years ya'all have
spent in this space.....

Some of us didn't even know what the internet was the time you guys were
into this whole thing yet it's almost 2016 and this is the best we can
do...

I personally really dont care if some folks are experts in handling
millions of $$$$ or packets or businesses....

We need to move forward constructively and if we dont have anything useful
to contribute .... how about we stay far away from our keyboards as am sure
those concerned have received the message......

Noah