[Community-Discuss] Caution on Language and Intent

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Mon Nov 23 12:38:24 UTC 2015

Chair

On 11/23/15, 3:25 PM, "Sunday Folayan" <sunday.folayan at afrinic.net> wrote:

>Dear Mr. Ntege,
>
>Please do not descend too low to set the staff against the Board. Some
>issues need wisdom, while others need caution. This requires both.
>
>Do not present yourself as being wanting on both counts please.
>
>Cheers.
>
>Sunday Folayan.
>Board Chair.

Maybe you are the only one who does not see the problem.  My point was purely based on accountability.

If our staff had the privilege of never ending excuses and using a variety of reasons never to deliver we would not have a functioning organisations.

Fortunately we have a functioning organization amidst the chaos and that deserves acknowledgement.

Forgive my bluntness but accept.  I give credit where its due.

You seem to see that as an atempt to divide.  I see it as a hint to wake up.

To me the cup is half full. ( the bottom is solid the top needs some work)  trust me I’m an optimist.  But you have to make the choice to improve or exist in the world of blame, accusations and excuses.

Its a choice.

Regards
BN