[Community-Discuss] How to mesure performance of afrinic board

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Dec 23 11:29:37 UTC 2015

Serge

My understanding of board responsibility is that it's collective. The only place/time I see where individual board members are held accountable is during AGMs where members/shareholders vote to retain or replace board members.

It's possible that there is a better way of evaluating individual board members but haven't come across one yet..:-)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad