[Community-Discuss] How to mesure performance of afrinic board

Chevalier du Borg virtual.borg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 13:14:31 UTC 2015

i have been thinking about this for a while. there's a triangle of
check and balance that make this system work

- board check and balance ceo (and staff?)

who does check and balance on board? members only? or the community at large?
I also like to know, what are the thing used to measure whether a
board being effective? should we clarifie this mesures so that its
self-evidence to everyone when board is doing good job or not? should
we add that check and balance formally to responsabilite of governance
committee? i belief good performance and good governance go hand in
hand.

thoughts?

--
Borg le Chevalier