[Community-Discuss] IANA nubering service review commitee

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 12:52:04 UTC 2015

Dear Afrinic community,
I understood after the face to face discussions on this topic, that we can
still send comments and suggestions on this.

Since the role of this committee is to verify compliance with the SLA in
providing services on this critical function which  is both administrative
and technical , it is important to define the profile of those who are to
serve on this committee, define the selection mechanism and their term.

I think that instead of automatically appointing  those who are already
serving  at NRO NC / ASO AC, we shall open it and give chance to other
competents people to also serve.

Regards

Arnaud