[AFRINIC Community Discuss] Scope of the "Community-Discuss" Mailing list

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:12:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

Are you concerned that the list will be used for other things other than
discussing AFRINIC related topics or are you concerned it could generate
unbearable traffic?

On the list landing page, I saw the text below:
discussion of anything related to AFRINIC.

Please try not to hold long discussions of topics that have a more
appropriate venue; for example, resource policies should preferably be
discussed in the rpd at afrinic.net list."

I think that seem like a scope to me as I will be concerned if we police
the list unnecessarily.

Overall I guess we should start using it and see how productive we can get
through it.

Cheers!