[AFRINIC-Announce] AFRINIC Webinar Series in 2024: Call for Speakers and Presentations

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Thu Jan 18 06:30:30 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

As we gear up for the AFRINIC Webinar Series 2024, we would like to remind you of the ongoing Call for Speakers and Presentations.

About the Webinar Series:

In 2023, AFRINIC successfully launched a webinar series and had nine(09) captivating sessions. With over 2500 participants in 2023, our webinars covered diverse topics, including Internet governance, IP technologies, and cybersecurity.

Join us in this marvelous journey

AFRINIC is receiving submissions from our Community members interested in contributing to enriching discussions in the webinar series. The events take the form of either panel discussions, tutorials, or technical presentations.

We invite you to share your knowledge and expertise on a variety of topics, including but not limited to:

Internet Governance

Internet Measurements

Core Internet Infrastructure

Community Networks

Business Practices and Higher Education in the Age of Technology

Network Data Security and Management, Attack Mitigation

IP Network Architecture, Sizing, Configuration, and Administration

Routing and Switching Protocols (Unicast, Multicast, Anycast, SDN, etc.)

Cloud Computing

Open Data/Big Data

Technology and Content Production

IPv6 Adoption and Success Stories

Peering, Internet Traffic Exchange, and IXPs

DNS and DNSSEC

Routing security, IRR, RPKI

How to Participate

You are encouraged to submit your presentation proposals on relevant topics here <http://forms.afrinic.net/webinar-cfp> (https://forms.afrinic.net/webinar-cfp).

Our team will review submissions on a rolling basis. Your valuable contribution will enhance the depth and breadth of our discussions, fostering a vibrant exchange of ideas within the AFRINIC community.

We look forward to your participation and the opportunity to learn from your expertise.

Kind Regards,

AFRINIC Communications.

www.afrinic.net <http://www.afrinic.net/>