[AFRINIC-Announce] Blog: Join Us for the AFRINIC 2023 Webinar Series

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Wed Aug 2 13:36:02 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

In Quarter two (2) 2023, AFRINIC started a webinar series. The platform aims at providing a vibrant and inclusive venue for Internet enthusiasts from different backgrounds to discuss and share ideas around digital growth in Africa.

In Quarter two (2) of 2023, we ran five (5) such webinars and attracted more than 768 participants with an overall NPS* of 62. As we continue this journey, we invite you to join us with your ideas to make more impact. We have prepared a blog on what we did so far in 2023, and we invite you to read it here: https://afrinic.net/webinars

*Net Promoter Score(NPS): is a metric used to measure the loyalty of customers to a company/product. It ranges between -100 and 100, and a value above 0 is good, above 20 is considered "favourable", above 50 is excellent, and above 80 is world class.

AFRINIC Communications