[AFRINIC-Announce] Erratum - AFRINIC Election 2021 Communique

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Thu May 27 15:34:07 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for the multiple emails, however some of the emails were not delivered as a result of the cross-posting policy we have on our mailing lists. Regarding our communique on ‘’AFRINIC Elections 2021’’the intention of the message was to appraise the community and the four candidates standing for the 2021 AFRINIC election about the current situation with regard to keeping our elections free and fair and informing our members to abide by the principles upheld by our election.

We shall proceed with contacting and appraising our candidates individually and separately by email.

AFRINIC Communications