[AFRINIC-Announce] Call for Presentations AFRINIC-27 is Still Open
comms-announce at afrinic.net
Fri Sep 29 07:29:35 UTC 2017
Please note that there is only one week left to submit your presentations for plenary discussions at AFRINIC-27 to be held from 27 November to 1 December 2017. For more information about the event please visit https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-27/
The deadline is 6 October 2017.
To enrich the discussions and share knowledge with the technical community at AFRINIC-27, we are seeking presentations of a wide range of issues, broadly related to growth, access and development of Internet in Africa. Please read the event concept note at http://bit.ly/2uylwiv
We are specifically interested in presentations focusing on the following areas:
· The Internet and Economic Development
· Internet Governance
· Business Practices and Technology
· Cyber Security
· Core Internet Infrastructure
· Access, Utility and Development
· Internet Number Resources Management
· Internet Measurements
· Higher Education in the Age of Technology
· Cloud Computing
· Open Data/Big Data
· Technology and Content Production
· Relations between Mobile Operators and the Internet Community
· Mobile Applications
· Peering and Interconnection
Your contribution can be in the form of a presentation during a session, a tutorial, or a live technical demonstration.
Kindly read all information carefully before submitting your proposal.
· Presentations should be 15 -30 minutes in length, with approximately 10-15 minutes for Q&A at the end of each presentation.
· The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 45 minutes.
· The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF format, no later than five (5) days prior to the presentation date.
· Presenters are responsible for producing any handouts if required. There are usually approximately 200 delegates in each session.
Presentations with marketing and/or commercial content will not be considered.
How to submit a Presentation Proposal
1. Please register/login on the AFRINIC-27 website at: https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-27/?option=com_afmeeting&view=login
2. Fill in the online form with the requested information.
3. In the Speakers section, provide your abstract, your biography and slides if available and you are done!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Announce