[AFRINIC-Announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Lagos, Nigeria

AFRINIC Communications comms-announce at afrinic.net
Thu Jun 22 10:15:53 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC has concluded its recent four-day Internet Number Resources Management (INRM) Fundamentals & Understanding and Deploying IPv6 Workshop in Nigeria.

Forty-seven engineers attended the workshop, which was held at the Henry Fajemirokun Hall (Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry).

We'd like to extend our appreciation to the Association of Telecommunications Companies of Nigeria (ATCON) for hosting this event.

You can find the storify on the AFRINIC Blog at: http://afrinic.net/blog/251-successful-conclusion-of-afrinic-training-in-nigeria

AFRINIC Training Team