[AFRINIC-Announce] Notice of AFRINIC AGMM 2017

Ashil Oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Thu May 18 16:20:30 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC will be holding its Annual General Members’ Meeting (AGMM) at the Boma Hotel, in Nairobi, Kenya. This will be during the AFRINIC-26 Meeting and the Africa Internet Summit 2017.

We are hereby inviting all our members to this AGMM during which matters related to AFRINIC business will be discussed. An individual Notice and invitation have been sent to all registered contacts of our Members.

You can read more about the AGMM at: http://www.afrinic.net/en/about/agmm

Thank you all for your continuous support and look forward to your participation and contributions at the AGMM.

AFRINIC Communication