[AFRINIC-Announce] Book Your Ticket and Accommodation for AFRINIC-25

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 14 11:35:02 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Registration for the next AFRINIC Meeting, AFRINIC-25, is still open (https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-25/)

We advise delegates to book their flight and hotel well in advance as November is the peak tourist season in Mauritius.

Read more about the Meeting venue (https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-25/attend/venue), accommodation (https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-25/attend/accommodation) and visa requirement  (https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-25/travel-kit).

We're looking forward to seeing you in Mauritius for AFRINIC-25.

AFRINIC Communication