[AFRINIC-Announce] Summary of AFRINIC Training Feedback in 2015 - Want to Host this Year?

Mukom Akong T. tamon at afrinic.net
Tue Jan 26 09:50:32 UTC 2016

We are currently receiving applications to host one of our trainings in 2016. This infographic (http://www.afrinic.net/blog/59-2015-training-statistics <http://www.afrinic.net/blog/59-2015-training-statistics>)  gives you an idea of what about 400 out of the 580 engineers the workshop in 2015 thought about it: 42% agree the course met their expectations and 54% concurred the course exceeded their expectations.

* You can apply to be considered to host a training in 2016 at:  http://learn.afrinic.net/en/events/request-training#application-form <http://learn.afrinic.net/en/events/request-training#application-form> (open for next 3 weeks)
* Please help us fill in the black - the 8 or so countries we’ve never been to with training
* The margin of error on these stats is 3% at 95% confidence level.

Don’t wait till the deadline. Apply here: http://learn.afrinic.net/en/events/request-training#application-form <http://learn.afrinic.net/en/events/request-training#application-form>

Warm regards!