[AFRINIC-Announce] AFRINIC Greetings

Vymala vymala at afrinic.net
Tue Dec 22 12:54:43 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As the holiday season approaches, we would like to seize this
opportunity to thank you for your continued support and contribution all
along the year.

Please note that AFRINIC offices will be closed on

* 24th - 25th December 2015
* 31st December 2015 - 01st January 2016

We shall resume business on Monday 4th January 2016.

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2016.

2016 greeting card can be viewed at https://www.afrinic.net/2016/new-year <https://www.afrinic.net/2016/new-year>.

Best Regards

AFRINIC Team

--
Vymala Poligadu-Thuron

Join us for the Africa Internet Summit (AIS’16) in Gaborone, Botswana, 29 May to 10 June 2016