[AFRINIC-Announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Prai, Cape Verde

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Thu Oct 29 11:18:19 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC, the Regional Internet Registry for Africa has just concluded a four (4) day training session on Internet Number Resources Management and IPv6 in Prai, Cape Verde.

Running from 20 to 23 October 2015, the training sessions were conducted by the AFRINIC Training Team at the ANAC Headquarters.

This event falls under AFRINIC's training programme which aims to help network engineers in Africa better plan and manage Internet Number resources and IPv6 networks.

The course was attended by 27 people.

We wish to extend our appreciation to ANAC for hosting this event.

More information: http://learn.afrinic.net/

AFRINIC Training Team