[AFRINIC-Announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Nouakchott, Mauritania

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Mon Oct 19 14:18:29 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC, the Regional Internet Registry for Africa has just concluded a four (4) day training session on Internet Number Resources Management and IPv6 in Nouakchott, Mauritania.

Running from 12 - 15 October 2015, the training sessions were conducted by the AFRINIC Training Team at the Mauricentre Hotel, salle Chingunty 2.

This event falls under AFRINIC's training programme which aims to help network engineers in Africa better plan and manage Internet Number resources and IPv6 networks.

The course was attended by 23 people.

We wish to extend our appreciation to the Ministry of Employment, V.T. and Information and Communication Technologies of Mauritania for hosting this event.

More information: http://learn.afrinic.net/

AFRINIC Training Team