[AFRINIC-Announce] Security Assessment in Pointe-Noire, Republic of Congo

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Fri Oct 9 11:55:05 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As an additional reassurance to our community, AFRINIC has commissioned a Security Assessment of the AFRINIC-23 Meeting site and its surrounding areas, in Pointe-Noire, Republic of Congo.  We are happy to communicate that there isn’t anything alarming to report and a summary of the assessment can be accessed on our meeting website at:  https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-23/en/travel-kit/security-assessment .

We look forward to seeing you in Pointe-Noire.

AFRINIC Team