[AFRINIC-Announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Harare, Zimbabwe

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Wed Sep 23 14:29:14 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC, the Regional Internet Registry for Africa has just concluded a four (4) day training session on Internet Number Resources Management and IPv6 in Harare, Zimbabwe.

Running from 15 to 18 September 2015, the training sessions were conducted by the AFRINIC Training Team at the Rainbow Towers Hotel.

This event falls under AFRINIC's training programme which aims to help network engineers in Africa better plan and manage Internet Number resources and IPv6 networks.

The course was attended by 40 people.

We wish to extend our appreciation to POSTAL AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS REGULATORY AUTHORITY OF ZIMBABWE for hosting this event.

More information: http://learn.afrinic.net/

AFRINIC Training Team