[AFRINIC-Announce] AFRINIC at iWeek in Cape Town, South Africa

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Thu Sep 3 12:46:16 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that AFRINIC will be present at IWeek 2015 from 7-11 September 2015 in Cape Town, South Africa.

Madhvi Gokool, Registration Services Manager will conduct an Internet Number Resources Management Essentials Training on Monday 7 September 2015.  She will also be available to meet with potential and current AFRINIC members.  Please visit the AFRINIC booth at iWeek for more information.

Mukom Tamon, Head of Capacity Building and Community Development, will conduct a training session on "Understanding and Deploying IPv6" from 8 to 10 September 2015.

Amreesh Phokeer, Research & Development  Engineer, will be presenting on RPKI Tools at the Operators’ Tools BoF on Monday 7 September @15.30.

Amreesh will also provide assistance to members who have not yet migrated their RPKI engines from v1.0 to v2.0 (http://afrinic.net/en/library/news/1407-rpki-v20-announcement-to-the-public) at the AFRINIC booth.

If you are a registered contact of your organisation and you do not have a BPKI Certificate yet, our team onsite will be happy to help you get one. You will need to provide an identity document. More information here: http://afrinic.net/en/services/bpki

Make sure to visit the AFRINIC booth at iWeek for all your AFRINIC Service needs.

We are looking forward to meet you at i-Week.

More information about i-Week at: http://www.iweek.org.za/

AFRINIC Team