[AFRINIC-announce] Technical Infrastructure Communications

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Fri Aug 21 13:33:14 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

In a continuous effort to better serve our members and the community, AFRINIC has created three new channels of communication, specifically designated to report the status of our technical infrastructure.

Incidents that affect the services offered to members and the general public will be announced on all these channels:

* A new mailing list, incidents[at]afrinic dot net.  You may subscribe
via http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/email-a-mailing-lists

* A new twitter handle @AFRINIC_IT or http://twitter.com/AFRINIC_IT

* A new web page, http://www.afrinic.net/en/incidents

To report any incidents or outages, please contact us at noc[at]afrinic dot net.

AFRINIC IT Team