[AFRINIC-announce] 2015 ICANN Board of Directors Election
comm-announce at afrinic.net
Mon Mar 23 13:39:13 UTC 2015
Consistent with the ASO Memorandum of Understanding and ICANN Bylaws, the Address Supporting Organization Address Council (ASO AC) is responsible for the appointment of a representative to serve on Seat Number 9 of the ICANN Board.
The ASO AC is pleased to announce the following six candidates for its upcoming appointment.
In accordance with the ASO AC election procedures, a comment period is still open. A biography is available and supporting comment facilities for each candidate may be found in the links below:
Martin J. Levy
Ron da Silva
The comment period will close at 23:59 UTC on 31 March 2015.
The ASO AC election procedures are found in Section 7 of the ASO Operating Procedures and are available on the ASO website at:
The time frame for the selection process is as follows:
– Nomination Phase 24 October 2014 to 31 December 2014 (CLOSED NOW)
– Comment Phase 1 January 2015 to 31 March 2015
– Interview Phase 1 February 2015 to 31 March 2015
– Selection Process 1 April 2015 to 17 April 2015
– Due Diligence Review 18 April 2015 to 31 May 2015
– Announcement no later than 1 June 2015
All phases will conclude at 23:59 UTC on the date specified.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the announce