[AFRINIC-announce] AFRINIC 10 years Logo....And the Winner is....

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Wed Mar 11 13:03:23 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

In commemoration of AFRINIC’s 10 Years Anniversary, we are pleased to announce the winner of the our 10 Years logo competition.

And the winner is: Louis Judex Sylvester De Robillard.

Join us in congratulating Louis De Robillard for this great win!

We take this opportunity to also acknowledge and thank all those who submitted amazing designs for this contest.

* Leo Maluwa
* Marguerite Terre’Blanche
* Jonas Ngololo
* Bruce Ngobeni
* Amos Ochieng
* Thapelo	Baabusi
* Joshua NIshaya
* Abba  Achi Edgard
* Mbella  Ekoume
* Nhlanhla  Nkuna
* Ange Abbet

The winning logo will be used on all AFRINIC marketing material throughout 2015 and Louis De Robillard will receive up to USD 1,500 to attend AIS’15 or any other global internet meeting** of choice taking place this year.

We thank all contestants for their participation in this competition and in helping us mark AFRINIC’s 10 Years of existence as the Regional Internet Registry for Africa.

Congratulations again, Louis…!

Regards,

AFRINIC Team

** choice of meeting will have to be agreed upon with AFRINIC