[AFRINIC-announce] Resignation from the CEO search Committee

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Wed Dec 31 06:21:24 UTC 2014

** [Sorry if you are receiving this as duplicated mail] **

Dear colleagues,

In the context of the transition process for my position at AFRINIC, I would like to inform you that, since the 28 of December 2015 I decided to suspended my participation to the Board proceedings as full members as well as resigned from the CEO search committee. As outgoing CEO I will continue to work during the coming weeks to complete a smooth transition. I have come to this decision mainly because of some divergent views and approaches on how the Board currently operate and the evolution of its internal dynamics which I have witnessed over the past few months.

I would like to use this opportunity to wish you the very best for the new year and express my deep appreciation to all of you who have supported me and the organisation in what we have tried to achieve over the past 10 years. Wishing full success to AFRINIC in the years to come as I continue to believe in its potential.

Kind regards.
Adiel A. Akplogan
Chief Executive Officer, AFRINIC
t: +230 403-5101  |  f: +230 466-6758