[AFRINIC-announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Yaounde, Cameroon

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Tue Dec 16 07:31:00 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC, the Regional Internet Registry for Africa has just concluded a
four (4) day training session on Internet Number Resources Management
and IPv6 in Yaounde, Cameroon.

Running from 9 to 12 December, the training sessions were conducted by
the AFRINIC Training Team attheEcole Nationale Supérieur des Postes et
Télécommunications (ENSPT).

This event falls under AFRINIC's training programme which aims to help
network engineers in Africa better plan and manage Internet Number
resources and IPv6 networks.

The course was attended by 46people. We wish to extend our appreciation
to theCameroon National Agency for ICTs (ANTIC)for hosting this event.

Useful links:

- Outline of course modules
<http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/learn-modules>

- Course slides <http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/resources>

- Book a free 6 router lab to practice on
<http://www.6deploy.eu/index.php?page=testbed_reservation2>

AFRINIC Training Unit