[AFRINIC-announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Mon Nov 17 10:52:43 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

AFRINIC, the Regional Internet Registry for Africa has just concluded a
four (4) day training session on Internet Number Resources Management
and IPv6 in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

Running from 11 to 14 November, the training sessions were conducted by
the AFRINIC Training Team at Serena Hotel. This event falls under
AFRINIC's training programme which aims to help network engineers in
Africa better plan and manage Internet Number resources and IPv6 networks.

The course was attended by 40 people mostly from ISPs, academia and
government agencies. We wish to extend our appreciation to the Tanzania
Network Information Centre (TZNIC) and the Tanzania Internet Service
Providers Association (TISPA) for hosting this event.

Useful links:

- Outline of course modules
<http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/learn-modules>

- Course slides <http://learn.afrinic.net/index.php/resources>

- Book a free 6 router lab to practice on
     <http://www.6deploy.eu/index.php?page=testbed_reservation2>

AFRINIC Training Unit