[AFRINIC-announce] Successful Conclusion of AFRINIC Training in Chad - 15 to 18 July 2014

Thuron Vymala vymala at afrinic.net
Tue Jul 22 15:08:47 SAST 2014

Dear colleagues,

AFRINIC, the Regional Internet Registry for Africa in conjunction with ISOC Chad and Partners has just concluded a four (04) day IPv6 and Internet Number Resources Management training course in
N' Djamena.  Running from the 15 to 18 July 2014, the event was held at the CNAR - Centre National d'Appui à la Recherche Scientifique and led by Brice Abba of AFRINIC Training Team.

This event falls under AFRINIC's training program which aims to help network engineers in AFRICA better plan and manage Internet Number resources and IPv6 networks.
The course was attended by 47 participants from the Telecommunications Sector, Internet service organisations and Universities of Chad.
The workshop was launched by M. Mahamat Borhou Hassan, Director General of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and M. Kouka Jean Roger from the CNAR.

We wish to extend our appreciation to ISOC Chad for hosting this workshop and making it a success.

Warm Regards

AFRINIC Training Service

USEFUL LINKS

[i] Dedicated AFRINIC training website.
  <learn.afrinic.net>

[ii] Google map of locations we've done training in.
   <https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=207789908650331713164.0004a6d515637fa0af826>

[iii] Book a free 6 router lab to practice on
    <http://www.6deploy.eu/index.php?page=testbed_reservation2>

[iv] Follow us on our Social media Platforms to stay updated on what we are doing.
@afrinic | @afrinictraining	|    facebook.com/afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net	|