[AFRINIC-announce] Call for Hosting the Africa Internet Summit (AIS) 2015

Ashil Oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Tue Jul 1 08:36:03 SAST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the Call for Hosting AIS 2015 has been extended.

AfNOG, AFRINIC and Af* Organisations are inviting potential organisations to host the Africa Internet Summit (AIS) 2015.

The AIS is usually scheduled for the last week of May through the first week of June.  The tentative dates for 2015 are 24 May to 5 June.

All hosting requirements can be found here.

Kindly use the information provided as a guide to prepare Country Host Proposal and Budget.

The deadline for submission of Country Host Proposals is 22 July 2014.

For further information or queries on Hosting Requirements, please contact secretariat at internetsummit.org, nancy at ghana.com, julie at afrinic.net

We hope to hear from you soon and thank you in advance for your interest in hosting an AIS meeting.

Best regards,

AIS Team

See you in Mauritius for AFRINIC-21
November 22 to 28, 2014