[AFRINIC-announce] Introducing Adam Nelson as new PDWG co-Chair

Ashil Oogarah ashil at afrinic.net
Wed Jun 11 09:47:56 SAST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to inform you that during the recently concluded AFRINIC-20 meeting held in Djibouti last week, Adam Nelson was elected as co-Chair of the Policy Development Working Group (PDWG) to serve a two year term from June 2014 - June 2016.

We would like to congratulate Adam and extend our gratitude to the outgoing co-Chair, Emile Milandou for the service extended to the community in this capacity over the last 2 years of his tenure.