[AFRINIC-announce] AFRINIC Members Elected new Board members

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Mon Jun 9 00:27:26 SAST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I’m pleased to inform you that as result of the 2014 Board elections, Kris Seeburn (Mauritius), Christian Bope (RD Congo) and Andrew Alston (South Africa) have been elected to represent the Indian Ocean, Central and Non-Regional seat on AFRINIC Board.

The elections took place during the AFRINC General Members’ Meeting held in Djibouti on this Friday 06 June 2014. The new Board members will serve a term of three years.

I would like to use this opportunity to congratulate the newly elected Board members and welcome them on the Board.

We also thank the NomCom for its very good job during the process.

Kind Regards.