[AFRINIC-announce] Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] AFRINIC Board Elections - 2014: Call for Nominations

Neriah Sossou neriah at afrinic.net
Tue May 13 11:19:16 SAST 2014

Hello all,

There was indeed a glitch with the display of all candidates CV online which has now been addressed.
Our sincere apologies for that oversight.
The only exception remains Mr. Antoine Joseph Junior Tonye for whom we have unfortunately not received neither a picture nor the a CV.
Neriah Sossou
Head IT & Engineering, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
Join us at AIS14 / AFRINIC20 in Djibouti, 25 May - 6 June 2014.