[AFRINIC-announce] AFRINIC Board Elections - 2014: Call for Nominations

Ernest Byaruhanga ernest at afrinic.net
Wed Apr 9 09:13:06 SAST 2014

Colleagues,

Please note that the deadline for accepting nominations for open board seats will be in one and a half weeks (19/Apr/2014)

To nominate yourself or a candidate of your choice, please browse to:

http://meeting.afrinic.net/registration/node/147/

For more information, please check out the links below:

Call for Nominations
http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news/1023-call-for-nominations-afrinic-board-seats-3-4-and-8

Board Election Process
http://www.afrinic.net/en/community/elections/bod-election/process