[AFRINIC-announce] FIRE Programme: Grant applications period Extended

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Thu Oct 17 10:21:16 SAST 2013

Hello Mohamed,

I hope this e-mail finds you well. We have tested the platform this
morning and it is working.
We have also well received your submission, rest assured the deadline is
until the end of October.

Best Regards,
Babusha

Babusha Radhakissoon
Social Media/Online Engagement Officer, AFRINIC Ltd.
t:  +230 403 5100 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
Join us at AFRINIC-19 in Abidjan, Cote  d'Ivoire, 23-29 November 2013