[AFRINIC-announce] Registration for AFRINIC-18 now open!

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Mon Mar 18 15:35:52 SAST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that AFRINIC-18 will be held from 15-21 June
2013 In Lusaka, Zambia, along with the 1st edition of the Africa
Internet Summit -- AIS '13 (http://internetsummitafrica.org/)

Online registration for AFRINIC-18, is now open. You can register online
until 3 June 2013, 00:00 UTC.

Kindly note that you will be required to create an AFRINIC-18 meeting
account before registering for sessions (to be updated). Write your name and surname as
login in the name section and choose a password accordingly.

To register, please click on the following link:
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-18/user

Kindly note that registration for our meeting is free of charge. ??For