[AfriNIC-announce] NI&I Service Award: Call for Nominations

Babusha Radhakissoon babusha at afrinic.net
Tue Oct 25 13:48:15 SAST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

The Network Information & Infrastructure (NI&I) Service Award has been
set up to reward individuals and organisations for providing
Internetworking services and Infrastructure in Africa. The NI&I Service
Award pays tribute to the actors of this sector in Africa and the Indian
Ocean and sets the foundation to reward the next generation of heroes
and models from the African Internet technical community for their
achievements.

In 2011, the third NI&I Service Award Ceremony will be held during the
AfriNIC-15 public policy meeting in Yaounde, Cameroon. The call for
nominations is now open for the following Award categories:

1. NI&I Award
2. NI&I Young Professional Award

If you know someone or an organisation you believe deserves the award
through their dedication towards the development of Internetworking
services and Infrastructure in Africa, please send us your
recommendations by filling the form at :
http://www.niiserviceaward.org/index.php/nominations/2011.

Regards,
The AfriNIC Meeting Team

AfriNIC | 11th Floor ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758
Join us at AfriNIC-15 Cameroon, 19-25 November 2011