[AfriNIC-announce] Registration for AfriNIC-15 is now open!

Diane Nuteau diane at afrinic.net
Mon Aug 29 21:59:14 SAST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the online registration for the
AfriNIC-15 meeting, which will be held from 19 - 25 November 2011 in
Yaoundé, Cameroon, is now open. You can register online until 12
November 2011 at 00:00 UTC.

Kindly note that you will be required to create an AfriNIC-15 meeting
account before registering for the event. Write your name and surname as
log-in name and choose a password accordingly.

To register, please follow these steps:
*Step 1)* go to meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15

*Step 2)* on the main menu, go to Registration

*Step 3)* click on create new account
(https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/?q=user/register)

*Step 4)* fill in your user-name, password and your personal details

*Step 5)* you will login immediately and will have the following options:

*- Submit a presentation proposal*

If you wish to be a presenter at our meeting, please follow the
instructions on the following URL:
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/?q=content/call-presentations

- Apply for a fellowship

If you wish to participate to our fellowship programme, please follow
the instructions on the following URL:
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/?q=content/fellowship-programme

*- Sign-up for an event *
<https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/?q=content/agenda-draft>

If you wish to register for a training, workshop and/or plenary session,
please follow the instructions on the following
URL:https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/?q=faq#n39

  If you require help and instructions on how to register, please click
on the following link:
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15/?q=faq

Kindly note that registration for our meeting is free of charge.

For more information about the meeting you can visit the meeting website
at:
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-15 or contact us on meeting at afrinic.net.

We look forward to meeting you in Yaoundé, Cameroon.

Sincerely,

The AfriNIC Meeting Team

AfriNIC | 11th Floor ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758

http://www.afrinic.net/