[AfriNIC-announce] Telephony is temporarily unavailable.

Ernest - (AfriNIC) ernest at afrinic.net
Wed Aug 17 10:11:57 SAST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Please note that our Mauritian office is currently
unable to receive telephone calls via the traditional
PSTN.

Our service provider is working on the problem, and we
hope to have this resolved with their assistance, very
soon.

The skype call facility remains fully functional and our
teams are also online via mail and Jabber to assist as
necessary.

To reach us through Skype, please make a skype call to:

 skype2afrinic

We shall alert you at once when full telephony service
has been restored.

Regards,
Ernest.