[AfriNIC-announce] AfriNIC INRM + IPv6 Workshop in Malawi (17th - 19th August) Postponed

Mukom Akong T tamon at afrinic.net
Fri Jul 29 10:36:08 SAST 2011

Dear Colleagues

We inform you with regret that due to circumstances beyond our control,
the AfriNIC INRM + IPv6 workshop that was scheduled to take place in
Malawi from the 17th to 19th of August has been postponed. We will
communicate new dates to the community in due course.

Our sincere apologies for any inconveniences this has caused.

Regards

Mukom Akong T.              |       Training Manager & Policy Liaison
www.afrinic.net | p: +230 403 5100   |   f: +230 466 6758
Skype/Twitter: perfexcellent   | LinkedIn: mu.linkedin.com/in/perfexcellent

“When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the
hours turns to music.“

                                                - Kahlil Gibran