[AfriNIC-announce] 5 days remaining to register for AfriNIC-14 Public Policy Meeting!

Diane Nuteau diane at afrinic.net
Mon May 23 17:44:56 SAST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Kindly note that online registration for the AfriNIC-14 Public Policy
Meeting, which will be held from 04 - 10 June in Dar es Salaam,
Tanzania, will close on 28 May 2011 at 00:00 UTC.

Please click on the following link:

* For first time registration -
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-14/index.php/register/first-time-registration

* For returning participants -
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-14/index.php/register/returning-participants

Please note that registration for our meeting is free of charge.

For more information about the meeting you can visit the meeting website
at:

http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-14

We look forward to meeting you in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

Sincerely,

The AfriNIC Meeting Team

Diane Nuteau

AfriNIC | 11th Floor ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Mauritius
Tel: +230 403 5100 |Fax: +230 466 6758

http://www.afrinic.net/