[AfriNIC-announce] Office Hours and Public Holiday -Dec 2010-Jan 2011

Kiran Cunniah kiran at afrinic.net
Mon Dec 20 10:42:16 SAST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to inform you that on 24th and 31st Dec 2010, AfriNIC Office
will close at 12:00 MUT (08:00UTC).

Also please note that 3rd January 2011 is a public holiday in Mauritius and
AfriNIC office will not open on that day.

We will fully resume our operations at our normal working hours as from 4
January 2011 at 09:00 MUT(05:00UTC).

Our operational emergency number +230 941 66 00 will continue to be
available during the closure period.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance
for your understanding.

Sincerely.

Kiran Cunniah
Office Unit Manager
AfriNIC | Level 11 ABC | Raffles Tower | Cybercity | Tel: +230 403 51 00 |
Fax: +230 466 67 58