[AfriNIC-announce] Move of AfriNIC services.

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at afrinic.net
Thu Sep 2 23:37:44 SAST 2010

Colleagues,

On Saturday, Sep 4 2010, around 09h00 UTC, AfriNIC will be performing a migration of equipment to a new location.
Regrettably, this will involve some downtime for select AfriNIC public services - most notably our member portal.
We have worked to minimise the outage period considerably and regret this small interruption in service.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause you;  please direct any queries that you have to:
sysadmin at afrinic.net

--
Nishal Goburdhan
AfriNIC.